Friday, July 25, 2014

The Greeting Farm - Thank You card

Higuys! I've been creating, I just haven't been updating my blog or stores (Etsy/Madeit) but that will be happening today!
Anyway, on to todays card
I started this card by colouring up the stamp from The Greeting Farm, using my Spectrum Noir Markers. I added some doodling, using my white gel pen. I then grabbed some matching papers, from My Minds Eye and Stampin' Up! I added a polaroid frame and popped the little girl inside it. I added a sentiment, stamped on a sticker, and called this one done! 
Friday Sketch Challenge - #74
Farm Fresh Friday -  Photo Inspiration
Paper Issues - Say Cheese!
lizzyB_loves_color_palette_inspirations_9

1 comment:

  1. Oh ,so nice again..(I miss your photo's on instagrams)greetingsfrom Holland, Joan

    ReplyDelete