Friday, June 13, 2014

Scrapbooking - Park Play

Hiya! I have a scrapbook page to share today!
I decided to scrapbook some photos of my nephew and I at the park. It's the first time I've been able to play with him, run around, and just be silly, so it needed to be documented. I used patterned paper from Amy Tan (American Crafts) and paired it with some super old stickers from Sassfrass Lass, some washi tape, more stickers, a flair button and some wooden embellishments, coloured with my Spectrum Noirs.
Here is the close up -

Anna's Craft Cupboard  - June Sketch
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #136
sketch

1 comment:

  1. memories at a glance. This is so creative, especially the color combo and layout. Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. God Bless You!
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete