Sunday, June 1, 2014

I'm not obsessed with Some Odd Girl, I swear...

Hi guys, I've been creating again, this time with.... Some Odd Girl... You really shouldn't be surprised by now, haha... I have two cards to share, using the same layout, but are very different cards -
For this one, which went to my little niece today, I used the digital stamp, horsey Mae and coloured it in with my Spectrum Noirs. I used patterned paper from a no name stack, as well as Webster's Pages. I also used a bunch of loveliness from D-Lish Scraps in paper flowers, and resin roses. I used a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp - here is the close up -
The second card, is Puppy Toby, which is also a digital stamp. I coloured him with my Spectrum Noir markers as well, and used papers from Sn@p and Echo Park. The sentiment on this card is from Lawn Fawn. 
And the close up - 
I'm entering both cards in to 
Some Odd Girl - Linky Party
Mojo Monday Sketch - Sketch #347 
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Paper Issues - World is a circle

4 comments:

  1. Maybe a little obsessed? You are rocking these images, that is for sure!! So happy to have you join us at Some Odd Girl's June Linky Party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Jess, they are both adorable and beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both are gorgeous. Congrats with your surprise Spotlight at Some Odd Girl, you''ve deserved it.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are fabulous! And i get you girl sog stamps are so cute and lovable!!! Keep on loving them cause we sure love to see what you create with them!

    ReplyDelete