Sunday, May 18, 2014

From the Heart Stamps - Doggy Birthday

Hey Hey! Just a quick almost midnight post, as I gave myself a break from the uni lectures I've been catching up on, and crafted... 
If you've ever wondered what my desk looks like, while crafting, this is it 
Anyway, onto my card - 
I used the digital stamp from From the Heart Stamps, coloured up with my Spectrum Noir Markers, and patterned papers from Teresa Collins and Simple Stories. I doodled around the edges, and die-cut the main image, leaving the balloons free to "float"and also die cut a circle. I then added some buttons, twine and a sentiment, which is from Simon Says Stamp...
Here is the close up -
Simon Says Stamp - Die Cuts
I {heart} Sketches - #66
Paper Issues - Raining Cats + Dogs
Sketch066.jpg
Also, here is the clean version of the desk, that I made happen as soon as I'd finished this card - 

3 comments:

  1. This is an adorable card and we're featuring it today on the Paper Issues blog! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Jess!! Thank you for playing along with us at From The Heart Stamps! We have a brand new sketch with a tWiSt if you'd like to play along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, Jess! Beautiful colouring and off-the-edge die cutting. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Die Crazy!

    ReplyDelete