Monday, April 28, 2014

From the Heart - Digital Stamps - Masculine Birthday Card

Hi Hi! You may not see much in the next two weeks, as I've just started my first prac for my teaching degree (yay!) I did craft last night, and Saturday night though...
 
I started by printing a newly acquired digital stamp, from From the Heart Stamps, and colouring it up using my Spectrum Noir Markers. I then trimmed it out, and set it aside. The patterned papers on this card are a bit of a mix, with Authentique, Kaisercraft and Echo Park. I trimmed them down, mounted them on white card, and of course doodled some borders around them. I added two eyelets to the Echo Park paper, and a trio of buttons, the largest of which has a twine bow. 
Here is the close up
I {heart} Sketches - #63
Digitally Sweet - Bingo Challenge (borders, bows, eyelets, squares)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #129
Sketch063.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Jess!!! I got you covered!! ;) Gorgeous card!!! Love that image and you've colored it beautifully!!! Good luck with your new degree and thanks for finding the time to play with us at FTH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love those doodle borders and awesome coloring!! Thanks for joining the FTHS sketch challenge this week! I am hoping for great things with your teaching degree~ I come from a family of them and they seriously are inspirational!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Good luck with the teaching practice! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card...I love the doodled borders you did. They really set off the layers. Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and wishing you all the best! Awesome masculine card! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card, love your layout and colours.

    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Wishing you the best for your new job!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, cute card! Good luck with your new career! Thanks for playing along with us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete