Monday, March 3, 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie - U R Beautiful!

Heya! I've been busy (as usual!) and have had time to create a card for a couple of challenges!
Also, if you've got time, pop over to my Facebook page, as tomorrow, there is a share the love collage share for the Madeit facebook page, hitting 40,000 (!) likers! 
Ok, on to my card!
For this card, I grabbed a new paper pad, which I picked up at a discount store. It's a non-branded one, but I couldn't resist the colours or designs! I layered everything up with white card, doodled around the edges and then chose/coloured my image. I used Rosabelle from Kraftin' Kimmie, and coloured her using my Spectrum Noir Markers. I then grabbed my stash of flowers (from D-lish) that arrived the other day - 
And added paper and resin flowers, as well as a trio of pearls on each end! The sentiment is a mix of Thickers and a stamp by Ali Edwards/Technique Tuesday and stamped it, overlapping the main image panel. 
Here is the close up
Deconstructed Sketch - #140
Kraftin' Kimmie - Challenge #219 Flowers
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #121
Deconstructed Sketch 140

3 comments:

  1. Cute card Jess!Love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the extra bling bling ;-)
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Thanks for playing with us at KKS :)

    ReplyDelete