Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Redonkadoodles - New Baby Girl Card

Hi again! I'm slowly restocking my shop, so pop by for a look ;)
Today, I have a new baby card to share... 
For this one, I printed a Redonkadoodles digital stamp out, and coloured her, using my spectrum noir markers, I then fussy cut her out. I used patterned papers from American Craft (My Girl) and Sn@p for the background, doodled around the edges and stamped the sentiment (SU!) I added a bow, two sequins and a rhinestone
Here's the close up
The Kraft Journal - Colour Challenge #154
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #115
Digitally Sweet - Anything Goes #70
Mojo Monday - #328 Sketch

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jess!

    What a sweet card. Thanks so much for sharing this in our challenge this week. it's always a blessing to have you play along.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. There's a fun blog hop going on now. You can check out my blog, or start here:
    www.dianesdaydreamdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colors, Jess! Great job and thanks for playing with us.
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, this is such a sweet card, and the colors and design are perfect for the theme. Thank you so much for joining us this week for our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. We are thrilled that you've shared your creative talents and inspiration with us. Diane Noble (WAW-DT)

    ReplyDelete