Thursday, April 4, 2013

Rockabilly Anya - Birthday Card

Hi ya! Just a quick card share this morning, before I try sleeping again!
I want to apologise for the terrible photos, I will try again in daylight! (Edited - new pics )

I started with the background paper as inspiration, which is from Echo Park, and built my card up around it. I used Rockabilly Anya (adorable!) and coloured her up using my Spectrum Noir Markers, then fussy cut her out. The background paper, and the aqua piece were both messily stitched, using my sewing machine. The doily has been in my stash a while, and I don't think it has a brand. I stamped the sentiment (MFT) onto some white card, and attached Anya using some pop dots. 
Here is the close up- 

I am entering this into two challenges, I used the sketch from Mojo Monday, and flipped it, as it worked better with her leg in the air this way. I am also linking it up to the Simon Says Stamp Birthday challenge.
Thanks for dropping by! I'll try to get better pics in the morning, and update with a second card then too!

3 comments:

  1. this is sooo cute, your coloring is awesome...hope you have a fabby week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so awesome, what a bombshell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and sassy birthday card. Thanks for playing along with the Happy Birthday challenge over at the SImon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete