Sunday, February 24, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie - Make a Wish

Hi ya! Welcome back!
I have another card to share this morning... 
I'm trying to get lots of crafting in before heading back to uni this coming week! (I'm studying a Bachelor of Education, Primary) I'm also trying to make my way through my offcut drawer!
 Here is the card I made -
I knew I wanted to use this too cute Kraftin' Kimmie stamp... I inked her up, and coloured her in with my Spectrum Noir markers. I then went through my offcut patterned paper drawer, and selected these two (both My Minds Eye - old collections) I doodled the borders, and die cut a scallop border out of the polka dot one. I then found some bright yellow ribbon, and tied a bow. The sentiment is from My Favourite Things, and I hand cut a pennant into it. The card was finished off with a few rhinestones.
Here is the close - up! 

I am entering this into the Kraftin' Kimmie Fussy cutting challenge... Cause you know I love me some fussy cutting! And also the sketch challenge from Tuesday Morning Sketches
KKStamps Store!
Thanks for popping by! I've added some new cards to my store, you've got 4 days to enter my giveaway at The Stamp Spot, and don't forget to check out Alacraft, and the 20% discount code JESS20  

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing this card...love the cloud paper and you did such an amazing job on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this jess! love those colours on her and you did such a great job cutting her out! thanks for playing at kk this week too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Jess ... awesome colour palette!

    I'm off to uni tomorrow too, just happy to finally be getting underway. Have fun!

    xx M

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Jess! Great image. Thanks for playing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! I love that image!! I like her Mary Poppins stance! :)
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this! Very Mary Poppins. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! The image is so sweet and well done. Thank you for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Love this image- thanks for joining us this week at KKS!

    ReplyDelete