Monday, February 18, 2013

Annabelle Stamps - Lil Monster 's Balloon

Hello! I got happy mail yesterday, so had to crack out a new stamp and play!
I got my first ever Annabelle Stamp! I must say, I think I'll be getting more! (shh, don't tell!) 
I coloured up this little monster using my Spectrum Noir Markers, and because I'd stamped him too close to the edge, fussy cut him out. What is cool though, is there is a matching die! (I don't mind fussy cutting though!) His shirt was paper pieced, and shaded. I then stamped him a second time, on the circle die cut, and pop dotted him. The background paper is from Kaisercraft. The sentiment comes with the Lil Monster stamp set, I then added some cool wooden arrows Michelle from The Stamp Spot sent me, which I coloured up to match the Monster. I added stickles to add some pop and some rhinestones to finish off this card. 
Here is a close up
I am entering this into two challenges - the first is the Annabelle Stamps colour challenge - One I wouldn't have come up with, by myself (ewww, purple :-P), and the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch, a great CAS design!

6 comments:

  1. He is so totally adorable and fun! i LOVE him in purple with the constast orange background!

    Rocked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww cute!!! i just love this jess :) awesome colours and love the arrows pointing at the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jess he is totally adorable! (and a word of warning ABS are addictive lol) It looks like you had so much fun colouring him in, I've not used the Noir Markers, I'll have to take a look at them.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lil Monsters are so fun to colour in! I really love the sketch...and once you get one AnnaBelle stamp - you'll be addicted! Thanks for joining the fun at AnnaBelles this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute Jess! He is one of my favs to colour lol!
    Love your doodle border and that you fussy cut him!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jess - love your card, so cute! Congrats on our honorable mention at Annabelle!

    ReplyDelete