Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Greeting Farm - Matilda Thank You card

Hello! Well, it's coming up to Thanksgiving in the USA, and although we don't celebrate it here in Australia, I thought a card saying Thank You was appropriate. I have a lot to be thankful for at the moment, good friends, awesome family, and of course, being some what healthy (it could always be worse.) I also love my online buddies, and the design teams I'm on. Anyway, onto my card!
For this card, I used Matilda, from The Greeting Farm, inked her up, and coloured her with my Spectrum Noir Markers. I then made the rest of my card, I used patterned papers from Kaisercraft, White twill ribbon from Ribbon Carousel, I stamped the label using the flower image from Friends Never Fade, from Stampin' Up! The sentiment is from Just Believe (SU!) I added a few pearls, and a border punch to finish off this card.  Here is a close up (everyone loves a close up) 
I am entering this into two challenges, the colour challenge, in this weeks Double Take Tuesday, and the sketch from Anyone for Anya?

4 comments:

  1. I love the colours you use and your attention to detail. You are very talented, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess, your card is delightful. Love Matilda and the fab papers too.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. hI jESS, GREAT TO SEE YOU AGAIN WITH A LOVELY gREETING fARM CARD...LOVELY COLOURS AND MATILDA LOOKS PERFECT FOR A THANK YOU CARD!

    THANKS FOR JOINING THE ANYONE FOR ANYA SKETCH CHALLENGE THIS WEEK, SEE YOU SOON,
    HUGS BLANKINA

    ReplyDelete
  4. hI jESS, GREAT TO SEE YOU AGAIN WITH A LOVELY gREETING fARM CARD...LOVELY COLOURS AND MATILDA LOOKS PERFECT FOR A THANK YOU CARD!

    THANKS FOR JOINING THE ANYONE FOR ANYA SKETCH CHALLENGE THIS WEEK, SEE YOU SOON,
    HUGS BLANKINA

    ReplyDelete