Thursday, November 29, 2012

New Mum card - The Greeting Farm

Hi guys! I'm back today to share a New Baby/New Mum card I made up last night...  Here it is  -
I started off colouring up this cute pregnant chicky using my Spectrum Noir Markers, and then trimmed her out. I built my card up using patterned papers from Authentique and Teresa Collins 6x6 paper pads, and a bunch of doodling with a felt tip pen. I stamped the sentiments, from Some Odd Girl and The Alley Way stamps using Stampin' Up! Inks. Here is a close up! 
I am entering this into two The Greeting Farm challenges, the first is the FFF Favourite Movie Challenge, one of my favourite movies is Juno, and I've taken inspiration from this movie poster of it - 
Juno Poster
The second challenge is the Double Take Tuesday Sketch -
Thanks for popping around! *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment