Monday, June 4, 2012

Dancin Mae and Spectrum Noir Markers, Feeling Sketchy Week 8

I received a big old parcel from Michelle at The Stamp Spot and it included my newest toys.... Spectrum Noir Markers!
I bought all the sets that Michelle had... I'd heard so many lovely things from Annmaree about the Spectrum Noirs that when I found out that Michelle was going to stock them, I knew I had to get them! They arrived on Thursday before I went to work, so I had a play.....This was my first attempt at colouring
Ok, so its not overly good, but I was impressed with how easy they were to use! I wasn't discouraged, and Thursday night picked them up again and coloured this one - 
I started by picking out the patterned paper from my 'scrap stash' I think it is from My Minds Eye. I coloured up my Dancin Mae with my markers (sorry, I didn't pay attention to the numbers) and cut her out. I popped her onto a nestie label and popped it onto some dimensionals on to the patterned paper, and embossed white card (that was also in my scrap stash, almost made it into the bin...)  I tied a bow using some leftover white satin ribbon and added three little bright pink rhinestones. I layered the whole shebang onto a piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock. 
This card is my DT post for Feeling Sketchy this week - 
We'd love it if you could pop by and play! We've got a new sponsor this month, ScrapEverything!
scrapeverything.com.au

3 comments:

  1. Love this Jess! She is so super cute and the layout is fab. Hope you are having fun with your new spectrums! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did really awesome with them, you've picked them up instantly, and I am so glad you love them!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and wonderful colouring. How much fun are you going to have with all those colours.

    ReplyDelete