Monday, April 2, 2012

New Challenge Blog and My DT Sample Card! Gorjuss Bird on the Wire



I mentioned a week or two ago about being approached to help run a new challenge blog, Feeling Sketchy, of course I said yes, and this morning, at 6am, the first challenge was launched! Here is my card -
This card is fairly basic, but I think it packs quite a punch :) It is a Early Espresso card base, layered with some retired Stampin' Up! designer paper, I then layered a piece of Soft Suede which I had stamped with the Woodgrain background stamp, and wrapped some Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon around, and tied a bow. The main image is Bird on the Wire, from Gorjuss and was coloured using my Stampin' Write Markers. 
So, here's this weeks sketch, 
If you want to play along, head on over to the blog and link up your creation, every entry goes in the draw for our monthly giveaway, which is sponsered this month by The Stamp Spot.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jess, love the image and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess she is so sweet! Love that cute image and the beautiful tones :)

    ReplyDelete