Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Greeting Farm - Cuddle Anya and I create a Birthday Card

Hey Hey! I got some happy mail in the post today, which included a stamp from The Greeting Farm (it was on clearance, so I believe it has been retired) Cuddle Anya. I was itching to colour her up!
Isn't she adorable?!! I coloured her with my Stampin' Write Markers, Blender Pen and on Watercolour paper. I then fussy cut her out. I then got my papers together, the music paper is from Kaisercraft, and the yellow spots is from some off cuts I had (so, I don't know what it's called) I grabbed a ruler and a fine tip pen and did a bunch of doodling around the patterned papers and the Nestabilities frame. I attached all the layers together, and grabbed some really nice horizontal stripe ribbon from Ribbon Carousel (can you tell how much I love this company??) I stamped my sentiment in VersaMark, and embossed it in black. For the full tutorial, check the video below, from my favourite crafter Danielle Daws
Isn't she clever? I wouldn't have thought of this..... 
Anyway, I'm entering this into three challenges, the first is the Music challenge from Anyone For Anya?, next up is the two anything goes challenges, the first from Ribbon Carousel, and finally the challenge from Simon Says Stamp.
Thanks for popping by!
Jess

8 comments:

  1. absolutely HEART this card, awesome colours and adore the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! I love my Cuddle Anya stamp, too. Thanks for playing with us at {ANYONE FOR ANYA}!

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Jess, very very cool card. Thanks for joining in over at Anyone for Anya, nice to see some Aussie input!

    :) M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jess, cuddely Anya looks so cute I am sure she is singing a song for her teddy..
    Thanks for joining ANYONE FOR ANYA
    Ciao AFA DT Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool technique. Thanks so much for sharing it. I love what you did on your card. The sentiment really pops off the card. Your card design is really pretty. I love the papers you chose and the image looks so cute in the middle of them. Just a fabulous card!!
    Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple adorable! Love the stiching and Dp! Lovely colors. Thank you for joining us at Anyone For Anya this week. Good Luck!
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Cuddle Anya is so cute! And the music-paper on the background matches this weeks theme perfectly! Thanks for joining and I hope you enjoyed it enough to join us again for our next challenge.
    grtz. Colien (DT member AFA)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this! Thanks for playing at RCC.

    ReplyDelete