Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Good Morning, and Happy Easter to you all!
When I woke up, Mark met me at the lounge room door, and told me, some one got into the house last night... When I started freaking out, he told me it was the Easter Bunny, and gave me the basket above. He had managed to keep it a total secret that he had bought any eggs for 5 days, which is funny, cause he cannot keep secrets... at all... There was another Easter basket sitting on the coffee table for him. He told me all during the weeks leading up to Easter that we weren't going to do the egg thing, so it was a nice surprise this morning. 
Anyway, I hope you have a great Easter, and I'll be back later with a project to share, I'm sure!

3 comments:

  1. Tell my "friend" *giggle* Mark that he just scored TOTAL cool points with me and that I luv him! Happy Easter to my awesome friends! xoxoxoxo Luv you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOw fun, so glad you have a great friend like that!

    Have a great Easter, enjoy the noms!

    ReplyDelete